ameryki
04-13 08:44 PM
saloni,
something this big will effect your status. Once you form an LLC or something on those lines using your EAD it is my understanding that you will lose your H1 status. This is just from what I have understood from reading around here. You might want to consult a lawyer. Also you might look at posting this in a different section.
something this big will effect your status. Once you form an LLC or something on those lines using your EAD it is my understanding that you will lose your H1 status. This is just from what I have understood from reading around here. You might want to consult a lawyer. Also you might look at posting this in a different section.
wallpaper LOTD: Smokey Green Eyes for
bslraju
05-26 04:16 PM
Dear Members:
My Lawyer was suggested that we request porting PD after the second I 140 gets approved instead of doing it at the time of applying for second I 140.
They have mentioned that, If we request porting of 140 , Then in case if it is denied then 485 also gets denied(because this is linked to the new 140). This is according to Nebraska service center press release in Nov 2010.
They suggested that I am on EAD and no longer maintaining H1 since 2008, its better apply interfiling/porting after second 140 is approved.
Guys, had any one come across this situation ? can you please advise?
Thank you in advance
---------------------------------------------------
2001 entered but still fighting for GC batch.:)
My Lawyer was suggested that we request porting PD after the second I 140 gets approved instead of doing it at the time of applying for second I 140.
They have mentioned that, If we request porting of 140 , Then in case if it is denied then 485 also gets denied(because this is linked to the new 140). This is according to Nebraska service center press release in Nov 2010.
They suggested that I am on EAD and no longer maintaining H1 since 2008, its better apply interfiling/porting after second 140 is approved.
Guys, had any one come across this situation ? can you please advise?
Thank you in advance
---------------------------------------------------
2001 entered but still fighting for GC batch.:)
immigrant2007
09-26 12:36 AM
what do u think...god is going to have another re-incarnation for giving gcs to legal immigrants? If we dont help each other / ourselves then we surely deserve this backlog
2011 Smokey Green Club Eyes
gcpool
10-15 10:57 PM
Try contacting your local senator
more...
milind70
06-04 11:59 AM
My PD 15 July 2002 EB3 India and
I485 Receipt Date May 12, 2004
Found that someone with Aug 2002 PD got approved on June 1 whose I485 Receipt date was May 2003.
I guess USCIS does not go by PD to select who should be adjucated first but by what date the I485 was received. They are really ingenious and creative in finding ways to be inefficient and unjust.
Oh well....
IV is the only place that is doing a lot to change.
Keep the good work IV.
Have donated $200 under my name and $150 under my wife's name to IV
Well this is always going to be there,FIFO is not guaranteed during adjustement of status.It is quite possible someone who has filed later and has a PD which is later is likely to be approved because this depends on various factors i.e case to case basis,FBI name check ,security clearance,immigration officer who is adjucating your case etc.
But the good news for you is that your case has now has a available Visa Number and if your application is in order (as per the Immigration Officer)
then u will get an approval.
In other words your chances of your case /PD being retrogressed are highly unlikely.
I485 Receipt Date May 12, 2004
Found that someone with Aug 2002 PD got approved on June 1 whose I485 Receipt date was May 2003.
I guess USCIS does not go by PD to select who should be adjucated first but by what date the I485 was received. They are really ingenious and creative in finding ways to be inefficient and unjust.
Oh well....
IV is the only place that is doing a lot to change.
Keep the good work IV.
Have donated $200 under my name and $150 under my wife's name to IV
Well this is always going to be there,FIFO is not guaranteed during adjustement of status.It is quite possible someone who has filed later and has a PD which is later is likely to be approved because this depends on various factors i.e case to case basis,FBI name check ,security clearance,immigration officer who is adjucating your case etc.
But the good news for you is that your case has now has a available Visa Number and if your application is in order (as per the Immigration Officer)
then u will get an approval.
In other words your chances of your case /PD being retrogressed are highly unlikely.
morchu
05-08 05:39 PM
Medicals expire in 1 yr. Also the requirements might have changed.
Can I ask the doctor to re-send the I-693 form?
Can I ask the doctor to re-send the I-693 form?
more...

pappu
08-19 09:02 PM
It takes only one person to start a movement and everyone follows it. When 4 people do it, it will be a seed for something big.
I am sure now we will get people from across the country doing this in their towns, Malls, Grocery stores, temples, restaurants etc.
This is how a grassroots movement catches momentum and is successful. The success of our rally depends on such people who will go out of the way and make the extra effort.
Kudos to Sanjeev, Raj, Murali and Kumar. You are our heroes of the week.
On behalf of core team, we thank you for this effort.
I am sure now we will get people from across the country doing this in their towns, Malls, Grocery stores, temples, restaurants etc.
This is how a grassroots movement catches momentum and is successful. The success of our rally depends on such people who will go out of the way and make the extra effort.
Kudos to Sanjeev, Raj, Murali and Kumar. You are our heroes of the week.
On behalf of core team, we thank you for this effort.
2010 Smokey Green Eye Tutorial
rheoretro
09-18 03:06 PM
Folks,
What does that link have to do with research scientists and professors?
RR
What does that link have to do with research scientists and professors?
RR
more...
raminmd
08-14 06:04 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the replies...that is a touch reassuring
I spoke to my lawyer. She said she was re-sending the app in today with a cover letter explaining the wrongful rejections. She said that if they still reject it, she will go through the liaison and try to get them to accept it. Is this standard procedure?
Secondly, on a different note, I am not sure who did it or why, someone gave me a red dot.
I spoke to my lawyer. She said she was re-sending the app in today with a cover letter explaining the wrongful rejections. She said that if they still reject it, she will go through the liaison and try to get them to accept it. Is this standard procedure?
Secondly, on a different note, I am not sure who did it or why, someone gave me a red dot.
hair Mac Smoky Green Eyes Make up
axp817
05-15 08:27 PM
The way things are looking right now, you will probably get US citizenship before Eb2 Feb'06 becomes current.
more...
amsgc
08-21 12:07 AM
Also wanted to mention that your I-20 will have information on when the OPT was applied (at least that's how it was in my case). I got a new I-20 when I applied for OPT (indicating that it was pending), and then another one when it was approved.
Another point - they generally approve the OPT and issue the EAD within three months. So now you have the month narrowed down to 3 (from the month of your approval).
Another point - they generally approve the OPT and issue the EAD within three months. So now you have the month narrowed down to 3 (from the month of your approval).
hot smokey eye makeup for green

bestofall
02-24 03:15 PM
Hi,
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
please Update your profile ! It will help us to Track
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
please Update your profile ! It will help us to Track
more...
house Jessica Alba Green Smokey Eye
GCInThisLife
07-18 05:30 PM
just emailed... it should have 4 pdf files.
tattoo gold smokey eye makeup.
skynet2500
11-19 02:45 PM
Gurus, can you please let me know your opinion on the below item? thanks a lot.
I am thinking about having our parents visit us next year. I am planning to have them here for about 185 days - more than the usual 180 days. Do you think there would be any kind of problem with getting the I-94 at the port of entry if we have the tickets booked? Did any do this?
I am thinking about having our parents visit us next year. I am planning to have them here for about 185 days - more than the usual 180 days. Do you think there would be any kind of problem with getting the I-94 at the port of entry if we have the tickets booked? Did any do this?
more...
pictures I have green eyes,
bestia
01-27 02:15 PM
These are minor things, although annoying, but I wouldn't worry about them. I guess it's just your GC interview. The good thing is that they are processing your case. I would suggest taking your lawyer with you. When is your interview? Just curious what is the time frame. Good luck.
dresses A bright smokey green eye that
gc_check
04-28 07:23 PM
In less than 5 working days. I got for my son 2 weeks back. Very good service.
more...
makeup How#39;s this for a bold makeup
gcdedo
05-25 06:40 PM
Does anybody have actual TEXT from Managers Amendment from Thomas?
girlfriend Smoky Eyes Makeup Look
Doom
07-18 03:18 PM
1. Can we use AC21 provision without EAD card ?for 485 AOS -- NO
2. My H1 expires in Jan 2008. Do I need to have EAD card before that ? - If you wish to have one, You can apply EAD to use AC21 after 6 months /renew your H1 and continue working
3. Can we apply for EAD later, after you have filed 485 and AP? yes If so do we need any reciept of 485 application Yes
2. My H1 expires in Jan 2008. Do I need to have EAD card before that ? - If you wish to have one, You can apply EAD to use AC21 after 6 months /renew your H1 and continue working
3. Can we apply for EAD later, after you have filed 485 and AP? yes If so do we need any reciept of 485 application Yes
hairstyles Liner in Smoky Green Eyes
seaken75
10-31 08:41 PM
Hi all,
Need your help and experience in this!
I received an RFE for my EAD and AP a few days ago. This has to do with me not registering myself during the NSEERS Special Registration. They want to know why i did not register for the NSEERS.
I visited an attorney around March 2003 regarding the Special Registration and was adviced that I dont have to register because my last entry to the U.S. was in January 2003. That was when return for school after going back home for my Christmas holiday. I have been an F-1 student since September 1998.
Reading the NSEERS requirement (http://www.ice.gov/doclib/pi/specialregistration/Call_In_Group4.pdf), my interpretation is that i should be exempted since my last entry to the U.S. is AFTER September 30, 2002. Is my interpretation right or wrong?
Please advice.
Thanks!
Need your help and experience in this!
I received an RFE for my EAD and AP a few days ago. This has to do with me not registering myself during the NSEERS Special Registration. They want to know why i did not register for the NSEERS.
I visited an attorney around March 2003 regarding the Special Registration and was adviced that I dont have to register because my last entry to the U.S. was in January 2003. That was when return for school after going back home for my Christmas holiday. I have been an F-1 student since September 1998.
Reading the NSEERS requirement (http://www.ice.gov/doclib/pi/specialregistration/Call_In_Group4.pdf), my interpretation is that i should be exempted since my last entry to the U.S. is AFTER September 30, 2002. Is my interpretation right or wrong?
Please advice.
Thanks!
aguy
01-05 01:59 AM
Hello:
I have a last minute doubt - my H1B stamp on the passport is expired, so is the white I94 card. I have a valid I797 extension.
Can I use automatic revalidation? I am in doubt because the white I94 card is expired and I will have to present it to the officer at the port of entry.
Thanks.
I have a last minute doubt - my H1B stamp on the passport is expired, so is the white I94 card. I have a valid I797 extension.
Can I use automatic revalidation? I am in doubt because the white I94 card is expired and I will have to present it to the officer at the port of entry.
Thanks.
kshitijnt
12-02 06:29 PM
When your H1B application is pending, you have additional 240 days after your H1B is expired (if you filed extension).
When you entered using AP and H1B is pending your status will be Parolee and you have to work with somekind of authorization status (like EAD). at this time your H1 status will be lost and H4 will lost also. You and your wife will need to have somekind of legal status (like AOS).
BUT when you have your H1B approval (the started date usually begin after your H1B expiration date), you can ask your employer to record your work authorization using H1B and at this time you can file for H4.
my suggestion before you leave US is to file H1B extension from US and after you get H1B extension receipt then you will need to apply for H4 extension right away. With this case you don't have to go outside US and don't need to use AP.
ps : if this helps u, give me green ... :D
Thx
The H1 and H4 extensions can be filed at the same time.
When you entered using AP and H1B is pending your status will be Parolee and you have to work with somekind of authorization status (like EAD). at this time your H1 status will be lost and H4 will lost also. You and your wife will need to have somekind of legal status (like AOS).
BUT when you have your H1B approval (the started date usually begin after your H1B expiration date), you can ask your employer to record your work authorization using H1B and at this time you can file for H4.
my suggestion before you leave US is to file H1B extension from US and after you get H1B extension receipt then you will need to apply for H4 extension right away. With this case you don't have to go outside US and don't need to use AP.
ps : if this helps u, give me green ... :D
Thx
The H1 and H4 extensions can be filed at the same time.


No comments:
Post a Comment