Thursday, June 9, 2011

real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka

images real madrid wallpaper kaka. real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • amenon
    05-01 05:38 PM
    Hi,
    Note: I have already posted this on the "Ask an attorney" forum, but I would also like some input from the experts here.
    Thanks.

    Onto the issue:
    My wife(on H4, no 485 filed) is going to be out of the US for the next couple of months and I need to know the effect of my 485 PD becoming current (and approved) during this time. The following are the details of the situation.

    My 485 is pending with a PD of Dec 06 and I am on an H1B visa. The 485 was filed before I got married, so my wife is currently on an H4 and has not been able to file her I485. She will be traveling outside the US for the next couple of months. From the visa bulletins I have been seeing over the last couple of months, it looks like there is a slim chance that my PD will be current.

    One of the options as I understand is that she could travel back as soon as the PD's are announced and if we know that the PD will be current in the next month. At this point she could file her I485.

    My question is about what the options are if she is unable to make it back to the US in time. i.e. she is outside the US and my I485 is approved which means she cannot travel back on the H4 (as its not valid). What are the timelines we will have to deal with if she has to stay outside the US to have her I485 equivalent filed through a consulate? Is there anyway she can travel to the US once my 485 is approved?

    Thanks.





    wallpaper real madrid wallpaper 2010 real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper.
  • real madrid wallpaper.



  • Bush
    03-10 10:33 PM
    URGENT -
    I already have approved I-140 in eb3/Sept 2002. I am substituting a labor (EB2) - if approved I would be able to apply for I-485 right away.
    My Lawyer has advised to apply I-140 as it is for EB2. (which means no reference to earlier eb3 PD ) And upon its approval during I-485 application, request for earlier PD. In fact, as per him - only reference I need is to seek eligibility for I-485 application. Which is true but shouldn�t I-140 which is basis of I-485 application should show eligible PD.

    Please let me know yr opinion.

    As per my attorney it should be during the time of 140 you have to apply along with a copy of old PD.

    Now I am not sure.





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • eb3_nepa
    08-13 02:32 PM
    Thanks for Prompt reply.
    My application got delivered at 11:31 & Received by B GERKENSMEYER.
    Do u think I shoould file again using Lawyer before Aug 17?

    Guys,

    Please relax. There ae tonnes of people who filed on July 2nd who have not received receipt notices/checks cashed. We have all got to hang in there. Refiling without justified reason will only hinder your case especially the USCIS Receipt Updates clearly indicate backlogs for the receipts.





    2011 real madrid wallpaper. real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. Kaka played in 30 matches and
  • Kaka played in 30 matches and



  • royus77
    09-02 06:29 PM
    Please stop opening new threads which are not related to immigration

    I got 2 red dots for this .....Crazy people



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. Real Madrid抯 Kaka will
  • Real Madrid抯 Kaka will



  • Blog Feeds
    08-08 09:30 AM
    These are fun and hot summer days for us Immigration lawyers filing H1B cases (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137085.html). As employers are starting to hire again, we are faced with the challenges of the new Labor Condition Application System, iCert.

    The Labor Condition Application is a document which must be certified by the US Department of Labour and it an integral part in the H-1B applications. This document details the terms and conditions of employment, details of the employer, the work profile, rate of salary, prevailing salary (it means the lowest salary that can be paid to a h-1b visa holder) and the location where the h-1b holder will work. As of July 1, 2009 all LCA applications must be done via the icert system (http://icert.doleta.gov/)

    In the past week or so many LCA cases came back with denial notices. The notices had the following language:

    Reason for Denial: Section C.12 of this application contains an obvious inaccuracy. The Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) value entered in Section C.12 of the ETA Form 9035E could not be verified by the CNPC as a valid nine-digit FEIN assigned by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). In order for the employer to overcome the issue identified on the denial determination for any future LCAs submitted using this exact FEINThe solution according to AILA for correcting an LCA denial when DOL states it cannot verify the FEIN is to provide FEIN documentation to the LCA Helpdesk in Chicago. This morning, DOL revised the FEIN-based iCERT denial notice, and it contains information on what documents to send via email to DOL or by fax. We hope this will resolve the problem and the unnecessary delays as the system takes almost a week to process a regular case. We will keep you posted.




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/08/h1b_visa_lawyer_about_icert_wo.html)





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. C+ronaldo+2011+real+madrid; C+ronaldo+2011+real+madrid. NebulaClash. Apr 27, 09:53 AM
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. C+ronaldo+2011+real+madrid; C+ronaldo+2011+real+madrid. NebulaClash. Apr 27, 09:53 AM



  • andycool
    02-11 05:03 PM
    Hi everyone,

    Today i got an alert form USCIS that the pending 485s (for my wife and myself) have been transferred from NSC to TSC. Wanted to see if others with 485s pending at NSC have seen similar action.

    My priority date is Oct 2005 and my 485 has been pending at NSC since July 2007.

    Did you move to a different state after filing at NSC ??



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper kaka. Real Madrid Player Wallpaper; Real Madrid Player Wallpaper. findpankaj. Aug 25, 04:11 PM
  • real madrid wallpaper kaka. Real Madrid Player Wallpaper; Real Madrid Player Wallpaper. findpankaj. Aug 25, 04:11 PM



  • srikondoji
    06-18 08:46 AM
    Impatience?????
    What are you trying to convey? Are you saying we should not write up stories?
    If so think again.

    This is a right time to do it.

    I did not say that nor even remotely meant that.

    We should try and do all things that can improve our chances of success.
    --sri





    2010 real madrid wallpaper 2010 real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper kaka.
  • real madrid wallpaper kaka.



  • Green.Tech
    10-12 09:39 AM
    For those who got their FPs done, did they ask for your passport or was driving license enough?



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper kaka.
  • real madrid wallpaper kaka.



  • Refugee_New
    06-12 06:41 PM
    When did processing time became on or after your RD: 06/06/07

    Processing time has passed my RD nearly 4 months back. My PD has been current throughout this one year(except those two months in 2008)

    Name check is not cleared. With this new 180 rule, i think i should not worry about that. When i talked to IO, they told me that my case has been pre adjudicated and other than NC everything looks good.





    hair Kaka played in 30 matches and real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. Real Madrid attempt to manage
  • Real Madrid attempt to manage



  • gc_chahiye
    08-14 06:18 PM
    Hi,

    Assuming that one has file for the I-485 - just wanted to clarify that EAD/AP can be filed even if the priority dates are not current. In other words, EAD/AP has no dependency on the priority date being current.

    Regards
    ZooZee

    yes EAD and AP can be filed even if your PD is not current. In fact unless the Sept 18th rally works, we'll all be filing EADs and APs every year for a LONG time waiting for our PD to become current,.



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper 2010.
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010.



  • Alabaman
    06-16 09:19 AM
    I agree. I have been doing this for a while (sending emails to CNN and Fox News) but with no impact... but with many hands on board I think we would get a better chance.





    hot Real Madrid抯 Kaka will real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. kaka real madrid 2011
  • kaka real madrid 2011



  • sumanitha
    08-03 10:18 PM
    Sorry, the day I got the receipt number and the number you have given, there is only a difference of 900+.

    So it may not correct.



    more...


    house real madrid wallpaper kaka. real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper kaka.
  • real madrid wallpaper kaka.



  • Ramba
    08-20 06:52 PM
    As she yet to file 485, it is important for her to keep the valid non-immigrant status till she files AOS. Yes, she can go for F1, if you plan to use EAD and abandon your non-immigrant status. Unless your H1 transfer is approved, her H4 will not get extended. Therfore don't worry about the extension. File F1 ASAP,





    tattoo real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. C+ronaldo+2011+real+madrid; C+ronaldo+2011+real+madrid. NebulaClash. Apr 27, 09:53 AM real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. Wallpapers kaka have a boy
  • Wallpapers kaka have a boy



  • a.j.2048
    03-04 04:43 PM
    Hi guys,
    this is my first post, so please bear with me ..How can a novice know that this forum is for EB category ? small suggestion to iv team, a small iv admin fix...

    can typing immigrationvoice.org take us all to "ebimmigrationvoice.org" or eb-legal-immigrationvoice.org" ? (eg. ibnlive.com takes you to ibnlive.in.com) In that way eventually everybody will know its a eb immigration voice and no other legal immigrants forums..

    Sr members, please share your views on this topic..

    thanks
    narendra

    People are usually smart enough to understand that the URL does not mean much. For e.g. people going to ibnlive.in.com understand they are going to the Congress News Network and not to CNN.



    more...


    pictures real madrid wallpaper kaka. Real Madrid Player Wallpaper; Real Madrid Player Wallpaper. findpankaj. Aug 25, 04:11 PM real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpapers for pc. real madrid wallpapers for pc. aricher. Sep 13, 12:44 PM
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpapers for pc. real madrid wallpapers for pc. aricher. Sep 13, 12:44 PM



  • paskal
    06-13 02:49 PM
    Americans want immigrants like yourself who follow the rules and contribute to American society; it is our valued tradition. What we don't want is illegals walking all over our laws. The illegals hurt lawfull immigrants. I married an immigrant who followed the rules, she's very bitter over the way this country is pandering to the Hispanic Reconquista crowd. Americans don't want the amnesty, but the government is pushing for it. Legal immigrants and applicants, IMO, should stand up and be heard to fight anmesty as well.



    we simply lack the power to fight that battle....
    as it is we can barely get anyone to understand our problems, if on top of that half the lawmakers dissmiss us for being against their agenda, where would we be?
    in a ballott here, you would not find too mnay here that supports an amnesty i suspect.





    dresses kaka real madrid 2011 real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. New ADIDAS campaign with Kaka
  • New ADIDAS campaign with Kaka



  • ImmiLosers
    01-09 03:28 PM
    They don't get free renewal .. they have to pay everytime they renew their EAD/AP. :(

    luckily right now we can get 2 years EAD for every renewal (some conditions apply).

    ps : need more green <hint> <hint> :D

    What conditions to be met for getting 2 years renewal? Anyone...
    I am about to send my package to lawyer for AP/EAD renewal, URGENT!



    more...


    makeup real madrid wallpaper kaka. real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real madrid wallpaper kaka.
  • real madrid wallpaper kaka.



  • chanduv23
    09-16 12:26 AM
    Is andy garcia and andy_8214 the same? Just wondering:rolleyes:

    Dunno - but we can find out from the IP logs - will not worry about this person





    girlfriend Wallpapers kaka have a boy real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. Kaka Real Madrid Football
  • Kaka Real Madrid Football



  • BharatPremi
    11-05 09:54 AM
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\





    hairstyles real madrid wallpaper 2010. real madrid wallpaper 2010 kaka. real-madrid-wallpaper-2010
  • real-madrid-wallpaper-2010



  • glus
    01-30 09:10 AM
    Wow...wait a minute here.

    He does not have the stamp in his passport for the new employer. If he has already quit his old employer for which he has the H1B stamp, then he probably must have a new stamp(for latest H1) for re-entering.

    First of all, he would be using his new I-94 that is attached to the new H1 he just got from his new employer. So his departure record would show him working for new employer. When he comes back, if he doesnt have visa Hstamp for the new employer, then it would be a problem, I am pretty sure.

    Better check with a lawyer newh1user. I am pretty sure you will need new H1 stamp that is tied to new I-797 if you exit USA and give your latest I-94 when leaving.

    Also, think about getting an H1 stamp overseas in Europe while you are at this situation. If you have a bachelors or masters degree from United States, then getting H1 stamping in countries other than your home country is not a big challenge.

    Hi Logiclife: if one has an unexpired H1 visa stamp, one can re-enter the country as long as he can show an I797 approval from the new employer. Change of employers does not invalidate an H1 visa stamp.

    G





    Michael chertoff
    12-09 10:09 AM
    Brothers, i just want to know why we are happy with this DREAM thing or i am missing something. why do we care about this?

    Please tell me if it has something for us.

    Thanks

    MC





    ChangingJobs
    06-30 09:22 PM
    Changingjobs:

    You can begin working for company B on your H as soon as company B files an H petition for you, since the H1B is portable. You can also begin working on your EAD for company B, although that will result in you no longer being in H1B status.

    Any employment with company B is a violation of your H1B with company A. If the petition from company B is denied, you will no longer be in H1B status.

    You could then go back to work for company A on the EAD. If you wanted to work for company A on the H1B you would have to leave the US and reenter on an H1B visa.

    I am assuming your EAD is from an I-140/I-485 filed by employer A. You will want to make sure that your I-140 is portable under AC21, otherwise company A could pull your I-140 causing your I-485 and EAD to be denied.

    Thanks a lot for the clear answer. This is very useful.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment