mrdelhiite
07-20 10:09 AM
I am a July fiasco survivor. My 485 has been filed through AOS, so no worries there. I was supposed to get married in a few months, but my fiancee has rushed down to the US on her tourist visa. The plan was to get a civil marriage certificate done and have her atach her AOS with mine. Lawyer has now informed me that she needs to stay here till she gets AP otherwise the application is considered 'abandoned'. She has a life in her home country that she needs to get back to, She can't just drop everything and park herself here for the 4-6 months that AP is likelt to take for July applicants. Does anyone have any advice, or a similar situation? As I see it, my options are -
1. File AOS for her and let her leave, and take the chance that they will track her departure and cancel her application. If this happens, is she allowed to refile if the PD becomes current later?
2. Rush out of the US with her to get her back in on H4 visa. Challenge here is that it is near impossible to get an appointment at a US consulate before the 17th Aug window closes.
3. File her application through CP. She doesn't get interim benefits that way. Given my PD of EB3-June 2006, I'm not expecting a GC for at least 3 years, so this option really sucks.
Any suggestions from the community out there?
""""2. Rush out of the US with her to get her back in on H4 visa. Challenge here is that it is near impossible to get an appointment at a US consulate before the 17th Aug window closes.""" --> FYI delhi still has August 3 onwards visa dates
1. File AOS for her and let her leave, and take the chance that they will track her departure and cancel her application. If this happens, is she allowed to refile if the PD becomes current later?
2. Rush out of the US with her to get her back in on H4 visa. Challenge here is that it is near impossible to get an appointment at a US consulate before the 17th Aug window closes.
3. File her application through CP. She doesn't get interim benefits that way. Given my PD of EB3-June 2006, I'm not expecting a GC for at least 3 years, so this option really sucks.
Any suggestions from the community out there?
""""2. Rush out of the US with her to get her back in on H4 visa. Challenge here is that it is near impossible to get an appointment at a US consulate before the 17th Aug window closes.""" --> FYI delhi still has August 3 onwards visa dates
wallpaper love quotes glitter. friendship and love quotes; friendship and love quotes. Posted by Zenaida at 8:54 AM
IV_Friend
03-29 04:39 PM
Dear Attorney,
My Brother is working Employer "X" on H1B.
His employer started his Green Card Processing in 2007.
His Labor (PD 2007) and 140 are approved by 2008.
Because of some reasons he had leave the employer "X" and Join Employer "Y".
Employer Y, willing to start green card process.
Can my brother use prior Priority Date?
Please advice. I Appreciate your help.
My Brother is working Employer "X" on H1B.
His employer started his Green Card Processing in 2007.
His Labor (PD 2007) and 140 are approved by 2008.
Because of some reasons he had leave the employer "X" and Join Employer "Y".
Employer Y, willing to start green card process.
Can my brother use prior Priority Date?
Please advice. I Appreciate your help.
Refugee_New
07-30 11:13 AM
I think it is time for quick action :):)
I agree with the above poster, that was my first impression as soon as i saw the title. Don't put "difficult" and "spouse" next to each other. There is only one universal meaning for that :)
At least you have a good problem , rather than rotting in various queues for a decade.
Don't put "difficult" and "spouse" next to each other. WHY? Its because two different words means the same????
I agree with the above poster, that was my first impression as soon as i saw the title. Don't put "difficult" and "spouse" next to each other. There is only one universal meaning for that :)
At least you have a good problem , rather than rotting in various queues for a decade.
Don't put "difficult" and "spouse" next to each other. WHY? Its because two different words means the same????
2011 (: Follow me for blogs, quotes
aviko21
10-05 07:59 PM
our paroles were updated on the website as being mailed on sept26, we still haven't received them but we did receive ead cards which were approved on sept 28. No sign or notice of AP or FP yet
more...
pappusheth
05-02 10:43 AM
Thanks guys.. good to know that..
stemcell
03-07 09:48 PM
i missed the second part of your question.
i personally know a friend whose 1-140 was denied and their 485 is obviously pending....he is working on EAD, they have appealed for the 140. While the case is pending the EAD has been extended by 2 years.
Hope this helps.
i personally know a friend whose 1-140 was denied and their 485 is obviously pending....he is working on EAD, they have appealed for the 140. While the case is pending the EAD has been extended by 2 years.
Hope this helps.
more...

GC4US
04-02 12:30 AM
Thanks everybody for help.
I would have another question:
I don't know what to write on "Class of Admission". When I entered U.S I was on H4 but I got Ead and now I'm on Ead and my husband on H1b.
Could someone tell me please what to write.
Thank you!
And where it's written :"On a seperate sheet of paper, please explain how you qualify for advance parole document"......should I write on a blank sheet of paper that I need to visit my parents....?
I would have another question:
I don't know what to write on "Class of Admission". When I entered U.S I was on H4 but I got Ead and now I'm on Ead and my husband on H1b.
Could someone tell me please what to write.
Thank you!
And where it's written :"On a seperate sheet of paper, please explain how you qualify for advance parole document"......should I write on a blank sheet of paper that I need to visit my parents....?
2010 kesha glitter eye makeup.
sathyaraj
11-15 05:04 PM
I meant the same, they will ask only for your current employer paystubs and RFEs not the future employer. but if there is substantial difference in wages then there could be some potential problems. This is to asses your intentions whether you will continue to work with the same job as mentioned in ur LC.
No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.
No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.
more...
bijualex29
07-20 04:45 PM
I asked this question several times, this is what the answer I got.
To get L-1 visa, you need to work for sister or parent company for a year outside USA. Here is the problem come.
I am on the Same boat, How care about GC. But I care about my wife's work authorisation, she has done her Ph.D and completed her 6 year H-4 too. Even if some one offers her H-1B she cannot take up, until there is a decoupling of H-1 and H-4
To get L-1 visa, you need to work for sister or parent company for a year outside USA. Here is the problem come.
I am on the Same boat, How care about GC. But I care about my wife's work authorisation, she has done her Ph.D and completed her 6 year H-4 too. Even if some one offers her H-1B she cannot take up, until there is a decoupling of H-1 and H-4
hair kesha glitter eye makeup.

hariswaminathan
01-10 04:46 PM
I prefer your theory to Infopass officer. Sincerely hope you are right because Name check is not where i want to be stuck in.
So, this would mean anyone stuck in name check should never receive FP--correct? I don't think that's the case...i know of a lot of people who get FP notices every 15 (or is it 18?) months or so and are stuck in name checks forever.
The two processes Name check & FP are parallel, not sequential.
I have myself not rcvd FP - July 2nd filer NSC-CSC-NSC transfer victim :-). My way of looking at things is that CSC transferred I-485 to NSC in late September. So my I-485 is queued after an August 17th filer. August 17th filers have rcvd their FPs recently (Bay Area, CA), so it should not be that far away. (BTW, I am not dying to get FP done, i just want to shorten my stay-alert-for-FP window and get it over with it)
USCIS works in strange ways...i may be using logic that's beyond their IQ :)
Take it easy...
So, this would mean anyone stuck in name check should never receive FP--correct? I don't think that's the case...i know of a lot of people who get FP notices every 15 (or is it 18?) months or so and are stuck in name checks forever.
The two processes Name check & FP are parallel, not sequential.
I have myself not rcvd FP - July 2nd filer NSC-CSC-NSC transfer victim :-). My way of looking at things is that CSC transferred I-485 to NSC in late September. So my I-485 is queued after an August 17th filer. August 17th filers have rcvd their FPs recently (Bay Area, CA), so it should not be that far away. (BTW, I am not dying to get FP done, i just want to shorten my stay-alert-for-FP window and get it over with it)
USCIS works in strange ways...i may be using logic that's beyond their IQ :)
Take it easy...
more...

sam_hoosier
08-25 11:54 AM
Before someone gives you answer...can you answer this. Why someone should help you or provide any answer to you. In the last two years your post count is 5. So never participated in any drive, help fund raise....first IV need to get ride of selfish &*^%& like you. I wish and request others not to answer you...
Dude, you could have made the same point witout being rude. We claim to be educated people, trying to get a greencard based on our educational qualifications/skills. Lets try & demonstrate some civil behavior first :mad:
Dude, you could have made the same point witout being rude. We claim to be educated people, trying to get a greencard based on our educational qualifications/skills. Lets try & demonstrate some civil behavior first :mad:
hot kesha glitter eye makeup. Kesha Makeup: Kesha is not shy; Kesha Makeup: Kesha is not shy. TimUSCA. Apr 28, 07:53 AM. Very true.
delhirocks
12-18 06:45 PM
When I took a cruise last year (Carnival) one of my stops was Cozumel. We were there for around 12 hours. We did not have a mexican visa, did not have to go through Mexican immigration.
I spoke to Mexican consulate official, and he conforimed that I do not need a Mexican visa (as long as I have a valid American non-b1/b2 visa) if I am staying in Mexico for less than 72 hours. Carnival also did not require a visa.
They do that for some other stops.
I spoke to Mexican consulate official, and he conforimed that I do not need a Mexican visa (as long as I have a valid American non-b1/b2 visa) if I am staying in Mexico for less than 72 hours. Carnival also did not require a visa.
They do that for some other stops.
more...
house funny monday quotes. funny
ksairi
08-17 08:47 AM
Please
tattoo ecvr.comemo love quotes with; love quotes glitter. Hot Love Myspace Quotes; Hot Love Myspace Quotes
chanduv23
11-06 10:11 AM
They are your in-laws!!! Are you sure you want them here? Think about it. :-) Jokes apart, its a pleasure to travel in Jet. My parents did travel - they can't speak English nor really read well - the crew helps them (in Hindi or Gujarati). You would have to be really knocked out to miss connecting flights in Brussells. So worry not - they'll be just fine.
Good to know, thanks.
Good to know, thanks.
more...
pictures cute heartbroken love quotes. love quotes glitter. tagalog love quotes 2. love; tagalog love quotes 2. love
cram
10-09 07:06 PM
please anybody????????
dresses love quotes glitter graphics
eilsoe
10-03 12:01 PM
I don't use actions... I'd rather have the procedures in my head.
Although I LOVE styles...
Although I LOVE styles...
more...
makeup kesha glitter eye makeup.
hnordberg
July 15th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Wow! That is an amazing image!
girlfriend quotes
arunmohan
04-01 12:28 PM
greenguru:
Congratulation.
From your 2 responses, I did see that you filed labor under EB2. Could you please confirm that you filed labor first then I-140 or just I-140?
Once again congratulation and Enjoy your freedom.
Thanks a lot.
Congratulation.
From your 2 responses, I did see that you filed labor under EB2. Could you please confirm that you filed labor first then I-140 or just I-140?
Once again congratulation and Enjoy your freedom.
Thanks a lot.
hairstyles kesha glitter eye makeup.
MYGC2008
03-18 01:04 PM
You left your EX-EMPLOYER in May 2008 and also transfered your H1B to NEW Company.
So tell me what is remaining beteween you and your ex-empoyer???
So he cancelled your H1B and also your I-140 later.
Also Why you did not work with ex-employer after getting a project? You knew that your I-140 was pending right?
So tell me what is remaining beteween you and your ex-empoyer???
So he cancelled your H1B and also your I-140 later.
Also Why you did not work with ex-employer after getting a project? You knew that your I-140 was pending right?
admesystems
01-10 07:15 PM
I485 through Marriage pending for NC.
I was out of status more than a year when I got married.
Can I apply for advance parole?
Does anyone know anything about it?
I was out of status more than a year when I got married.
Can I apply for advance parole?
Does anyone know anything about it?
STAmisha
06-19 03:37 PM
Finally This Is My Turn To Rejoice. My Lawyer Email Me Saying That She Got Off From Phone From Dol And My Lc Is Approved.
1)how Long It Takes For The Physical Paper To Arrive? Do We Need That Physical Paper To File For 140 And 485?
2)the Online Status Still Shows "in Process"
Gurus, Please Help Me
1)how Long It Takes For The Physical Paper To Arrive? Do We Need That Physical Paper To File For 140 And 485?
2)the Online Status Still Shows "in Process"
Gurus, Please Help Me


No comments:
Post a Comment