
wildvoice
02-06 06:33 PM
Hi Amulchandra,
I am on the same boat with you. I am on H4 and is continuously exploring all possibilities that would enable me to work. I wonder how volunteering for work in one's field would be illegal. You will not be paid hence there will not be papertrails, taxes or any documents that can be traced to you working (illegally?). Besides, how will they know it, if there's no additional income in your bank accounts coming from your wages or salary? Isn't it? If the illegals could work in the shadows w/o getting penalized, hell, they even would have a chance to get a blue card in the future enabling their spouses to work. There's a very little chance that the USCIS or ICE would penalize you. Don't know even if they would bother give time to it.
Even if they would bother, you are highly educated, could hire a lawyer and easily explain it to court. Your current immigration lawyer is just too paranoid and is unreasonable.
Go for it man!
I am on the same boat with you. I am on H4 and is continuously exploring all possibilities that would enable me to work. I wonder how volunteering for work in one's field would be illegal. You will not be paid hence there will not be papertrails, taxes or any documents that can be traced to you working (illegally?). Besides, how will they know it, if there's no additional income in your bank accounts coming from your wages or salary? Isn't it? If the illegals could work in the shadows w/o getting penalized, hell, they even would have a chance to get a blue card in the future enabling their spouses to work. There's a very little chance that the USCIS or ICE would penalize you. Don't know even if they would bother give time to it.
Even if they would bother, you are highly educated, could hire a lawyer and easily explain it to court. Your current immigration lawyer is just too paranoid and is unreasonable.
Go for it man!
wallpaper Cross Tattoos For Girls.
masti_Gai
01-05 12:50 PM
He needs to find a consultant who can sponsor a H1B for him. But H1B for this fiscal year is over he might have to wait for the fiscal year of 2008
rrk
03-18 10:58 AM
Hi,
I have my work visa H1B with comapy ABC. I didnot work for them. Now Company XYZ is offering me a job and is ready to apply for H1B transfer. To do so I need atleast 2 pay stubs. I also have my EAD valid till Nov. So what is the best thing to do.
I have my work visa H1B with comapy ABC. I didnot work for them. Now Company XYZ is offering me a job and is ready to apply for H1B transfer. To do so I need atleast 2 pay stubs. I also have my EAD valid till Nov. So what is the best thing to do.
2011 Girl Cross Tattoos,Girl Cross
texcan
09-14 06:58 AM
Out of the labor backlog that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For IV's unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of rules quagmire
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My career is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this GC pace of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the delay,
And yet the menace of the rules
Finds, and shall finds me/us/IV unafraid.
Waiting in vain for Name check, Years wasted in pain
Though I know, I have never done nothing wrong
One day to be out of this nightmare is my hope
I know for sure without IV I cant cope
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
---------------------------------------------------
This is based on Invictus, a work by William Ernest Hanley, Ref http://www.bartleby.com/103/7.html
I made changes in original work. See if you all like it, and lets see how we can reference it.
I like Invictus, very encouraging work, its good read for everyone. Ref http://www.bartleby.com/103/7.html
Thanks for reading
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For IV's unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of rules quagmire
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My career is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this GC pace of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the delay,
And yet the menace of the rules
Finds, and shall finds me/us/IV unafraid.
Waiting in vain for Name check, Years wasted in pain
Though I know, I have never done nothing wrong
One day to be out of this nightmare is my hope
I know for sure without IV I cant cope
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
---------------------------------------------------
This is based on Invictus, a work by William Ernest Hanley, Ref http://www.bartleby.com/103/7.html
I made changes in original work. See if you all like it, and lets see how we can reference it.
I like Invictus, very encouraging work, its good read for everyone. Ref http://www.bartleby.com/103/7.html
Thanks for reading
more...
st4rguitar
04-06 01:46 PM
I filed my LC on June 06. The Certification was denied on Feb 07, I filed an appeal right away, and I have not heard anything. I called the DOL so many time and they gave me the same response: "Your case is in process, we work on first in, first out, and we do not expedited cases, we don't have a frame time" That is not a concrete answer.
There is any body that faced a similar situation, Please advised�. what to do!!!!
Thank u.
First of all if you are the employee for whom the case has been filed, you should NOT be contacting the Dept. of Labor. The purpose of the DOL as stated in the regs is to notify the USCIS that there are no able, willing, or qualified US workers for the position, and that's why they are granting you the position. If you call, especially over and over as you have indicated, that's a big red flag. Leave it alone and let your attorney or employer contact them.
As bluntly as Endless put it, he is correct in what he's saying. You should not be contacting them.
There is any body that faced a similar situation, Please advised�. what to do!!!!
Thank u.
First of all if you are the employee for whom the case has been filed, you should NOT be contacting the Dept. of Labor. The purpose of the DOL as stated in the regs is to notify the USCIS that there are no able, willing, or qualified US workers for the position, and that's why they are granting you the position. If you call, especially over and over as you have indicated, that's a big red flag. Leave it alone and let your attorney or employer contact them.
As bluntly as Endless put it, he is correct in what he's saying. You should not be contacting them.
ndbhatt
06-23 12:11 AM
Although I filed the Labor Certification Application (regular filing) in mid 2004, I couldn�t apply for I-485 in July/Aug 2007 because my LC was still pending at that time. Later in 2007 I got the Labor Certification and in 2009 I received the I-140 approval.
While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.
I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?
Could someone please advice?
Thank you.
There are several hundreds of people who missed July 2007 fiasco, including me. Unfortunately, nothing can be done on humanitarian grounds. Only thing is wait in never-ending queue until you turn comes or wait for favorable immigration policy changes.
While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.
I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?
Could someone please advice?
Thank you.
There are several hundreds of people who missed July 2007 fiasco, including me. Unfortunately, nothing can be done on humanitarian grounds. Only thing is wait in never-ending queue until you turn comes or wait for favorable immigration policy changes.
more...
vinabath
07-02 03:18 PM
USCIS taught me a lesson about life.
Never go by rules. Find shortcuts.
Never go by rules. Find shortcuts.
2010 Cross Tattoo · Ring Finger
EdenMN
07-18 09:38 AM
Thanks to IV core team and all members who are contributing for its success
more...

raj1998
05-16 02:55 PM
USCIS - NEWS (http://www.uscis.gov/vgn-ext-templating/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045 f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
hair Latest Cross Tattoos For Girl
desi485
11-18 06:53 PM
Amazing progress NSC from July 04 - > July 05 :D
They can't beat TSC. For last six months, TSC has progressed, moved backwards and what not, ultimately still stuck at last week of June 2007.:confused:
Also, I am wondering. CIS mentioned 15 months estimated time period to process 485 filed during VB gate. (this was in one of the recent visa bulletin) Isn't that 15 months long over by November-2008????? My 485 has not even an LUD since filed in July 2007, I am sure many others are in same boat.
They can't beat TSC. For last six months, TSC has progressed, moved backwards and what not, ultimately still stuck at last week of June 2007.:confused:
Also, I am wondering. CIS mentioned 15 months estimated time period to process 485 filed during VB gate. (this was in one of the recent visa bulletin) Isn't that 15 months long over by November-2008????? My 485 has not even an LUD since filed in July 2007, I am sure many others are in same boat.
more...

rally
07-19 10:23 AM
Could you please comment on the above?
Thanks
Thanks
hot crosses tattoos for girls

inskrish
09-01 01:46 AM
Hi
I see that RFE is requested on my I-485 along with my wife application. I haven't received the notice yet. Could you please let me know if any july 2007 filers have RFEs on their cases.
Help is much appriciated.
Thanks
Hi,
Most of the I-485 RFEs I have heard/seen so far is related to (1) AC-21 and (2) Birth Certificate, but your case may be different. All the best.
I see that RFE is requested on my I-485 along with my wife application. I haven't received the notice yet. Could you please let me know if any july 2007 filers have RFEs on their cases.
Help is much appriciated.
Thanks
Hi,
Most of the I-485 RFEs I have heard/seen so far is related to (1) AC-21 and (2) Birth Certificate, but your case may be different. All the best.
more...
house Tattoos of Crosses 4 Know
swarnapuri
03-31 08:49 PM
Congrats! Nice Job!
tattoo A cross tattoo is

akela
03-11 05:39 AM
Guys,
Please answer me the following question?
I have a masters from US and over 2 years of exp when I joined my company. They filed for my LC. There is nothing in form 750 B ETA that says if I am EB-2 or EB-3. In fact the line line 14 is blank which says list documents that support education, training, experience..etc. to be submitted during I-140. I suspect though on ETA 750 form A they made the advertisement as if I am eb-2. So the question is I do not see anything on line 14 of ETA form B. Is that a big blunder.
Did my lawyer blunder or I am ok?
My labor is not cleared yet. So no way to check I-140.
I know few things
ETA 750 FORM A probably filed as EB-2 (I have to believe my lawyer, they say I have been filed as EB-2 on repeated request).
ETA 750 form B of which I have a copy of (it was the one that I had to fill), line 14 says Item 14. Documentation. List any documents submitted with this form as evidence of the alien's qualifications. These may include statements from past employers, diplomas, and educational or training certificates. now this column is blank. Is that a problem? Did my lawyer made a big unrectified mistake.
Thanks,
akela
Thanks in advance,
Akela
Did my lawyer blunder or I am ok?
Thanks in advance,
Akela
Please answer me the following question?
I have a masters from US and over 2 years of exp when I joined my company. They filed for my LC. There is nothing in form 750 B ETA that says if I am EB-2 or EB-3. In fact the line line 14 is blank which says list documents that support education, training, experience..etc. to be submitted during I-140. I suspect though on ETA 750 form A they made the advertisement as if I am eb-2. So the question is I do not see anything on line 14 of ETA form B. Is that a big blunder.
Did my lawyer blunder or I am ok?
My labor is not cleared yet. So no way to check I-140.
I know few things
ETA 750 FORM A probably filed as EB-2 (I have to believe my lawyer, they say I have been filed as EB-2 on repeated request).
ETA 750 form B of which I have a copy of (it was the one that I had to fill), line 14 says Item 14. Documentation. List any documents submitted with this form as evidence of the alien's qualifications. These may include statements from past employers, diplomas, and educational or training certificates. now this column is blank. Is that a problem? Did my lawyer made a big unrectified mistake.
Thanks,
akela
Thanks in advance,
Akela
Did my lawyer blunder or I am ok?
Thanks in advance,
Akela
more...
pictures Cross Tattoo Design for Man

eldrick
07-31 05:19 PM
They also didn't ask me to sign form G28. Is this ok? Does this mean that receipt number will be mailed to me directly?
dresses For some, tattoos such as
webm
09-17 03:31 PM
Keep it up Chandu...Thanks
more...
makeup cross tattoo
transpass
08-02 06:25 PM
is there any limitation in sending DHS 7001 to ombudsman?
Because i already sent this form twice and no response so far. Should i send it third time?
There we go again. Now we need to create another ombudsman to make sure current ombudsman office works straight...:p
Call the BLACKHOLE aka cis office, get info about your case, and note the person's badge you spoke, time and day of your call, put it in a letter along with file 7001 and send to ombudsman's office (also mention in the letter that you filed 7001 couple of times earlier). You need to get hold of someone in ombudsman's office and be in constant touch through email or something...You should have been on the conference call past week...Next time you can participate and ask directly...
Because i already sent this form twice and no response so far. Should i send it third time?
There we go again. Now we need to create another ombudsman to make sure current ombudsman office works straight...:p
Call the BLACKHOLE aka cis office, get info about your case, and note the person's badge you spoke, time and day of your call, put it in a letter along with file 7001 and send to ombudsman's office (also mention in the letter that you filed 7001 couple of times earlier). You need to get hold of someone in ombudsman's office and be in constant touch through email or something...You should have been on the conference call past week...Next time you can participate and ask directly...
girlfriend Cross Tattoo · Ring Finger
ItIsNotFunny
04-06 08:35 AM
Yes it is correct link, many of us are headed this way....
Let us not use any marketting links here.
Let us not use any marketting links here.
hairstyles Cross Tattoos For Girls On

kumar_77
08-01 11:16 AM
Hello Core Members ,
We are seeing that some applications are being returned by USCIS mail room people , for improper fees and missing forms . This looks to be a very bit issue for people who have filed the cases , during July . Its possible that the filers may have made any mistake or this can be a mistake of Mail room People too due to huge volume of applications they have received . During Normal process every one had a fair chance of applying again with in the current month or many times even the preceding months. This is definitely not the case this time. If some case is rejected after Aug 17, they will not be able to file I 485 for Years . Can any of the core members suggest a way to contact the USCIS or DHS people and get some relief from this , and allow to re file the I 485 .
Thanks
Kumar
We are seeing that some applications are being returned by USCIS mail room people , for improper fees and missing forms . This looks to be a very bit issue for people who have filed the cases , during July . Its possible that the filers may have made any mistake or this can be a mistake of Mail room People too due to huge volume of applications they have received . During Normal process every one had a fair chance of applying again with in the current month or many times even the preceding months. This is definitely not the case this time. If some case is rejected after Aug 17, they will not be able to file I 485 for Years . Can any of the core members suggest a way to contact the USCIS or DHS people and get some relief from this , and allow to re file the I 485 .
Thanks
Kumar
myeb2gc
02-20 09:48 AM
Hello,
(1)
My employer filed EB3 at first and then EB2 labour filings.
But EB3 labour approval is received just before filing 140. i.e after receiving the EB2 labour approval.
------------------------------------------
(2)
I have received my 140 approval notice. This is the first document of GC that my attorney shared with me.
-------------------------------------------
Question is := So is my GC is processed under EB2 / EB3?
(1)
My employer filed EB3 at first and then EB2 labour filings.
But EB3 labour approval is received just before filing 140. i.e after receiving the EB2 labour approval.
------------------------------------------
(2)
I have received my 140 approval notice. This is the first document of GC that my attorney shared with me.
-------------------------------------------
Question is := So is my GC is processed under EB2 / EB3?
chumki
12-17 03:53 PM
Please help


No comments:
Post a Comment